Shopping on globalplush
We guarantee that every online purchase you make on our website is a secure transaction. All orders are taken from you using the strongest available encryption technology 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL EV) which gives Green Bar security.
This means that on any page of the website where you enter personal information such as credit card details, the information sent to us is encrypted to safeguard your details from other internet users from accessing your information.
You can check if you’re shopping in a safe and secure environment by just looking for a locked padlock symbol on your browser, this will only appear when entering personal information such as card details.
What information we hold about you and how we use it:
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details
- Delivery Policy – Order will be dispatched on the next working day and will take 3-5 Working days using My Hermes and For 48hr and Next day Delivery services you will need to upgrade your delivery service and parcel will be delivered by Parcelforce
- Refund / Cancelation Policy – You may return any of our items (at your expense) within 7 days of receipt for a full refund/exchange for any reason providing the item is returned in the same new condition it was sent out in. We do not refund any postage costs incurred on the original transaction. It is your responsibility to give notice of your wish to cancel within this cancellation period by email. It is your responsibility to take care of the goods and return them in saleable condition at your own expense. We highly recommend that when items are returned they are returned by recorded delivery service.
Returns: You must contact us before returning any goods.
- we do not accept returns for bespoke beds
.co.uk We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details.
- That means we can never access and disclose are customer’s finical details.
- The only information we will hold of our customers are there Delivery addresses, Phone Number and Email address.
- We use these information to process your order, and therefore we will disclose some of your information such as your name billing address e.g. to third parties such as our courier company to carry out your orders.
- We also maintain an order history of your purchases. This allows you and us to track your deliveries and review your past purchases.
- We never exchange, sell or otherwise give away your email address to other companies.